67% Inertia

I'm seeing a bunch of chapters I hadn't seen before so I think it might be alive (I hope)

Definitely alive, since MangaTranslation just did vol 4 on April 21, 2018.

Thanks MangaTranslation!

TY for the volume translation :D

Edit: Yoshizawa and Nishida are still my favourite pair.

Group Leader
Man I thought this series was dropped. Great to see new chapters.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
It lives! and judging from the Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy reference it lives in Japan as well? I thought this series was ancient and long since finished.

@BCS, nah, these scanlators only really do it in volume batches. There are some raws up for later chapters but until its a full volume it doesn't get TL'd and uploaded.

Truly an excellent ending for this volume. Nishida finally gets some lewd action after 44 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Somehow it wouldnt suprise me if Nishida and Yoshizawa end up together by the end of the series

Aggregator gang
This is great stuff, but the scanlator really needs to figure out how to typeset. Some of the panels where there are multiple bubbles stuck together are completely unreadable, with the text being split halfway across the entire panel. How can someone honestly put that on the page and think they did a good job?

Fed-Kun's army
Story's good, and has a good flow. But the art depiction of the body is truly great! I think the artist has spent quite some time re-searching his stuff.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/inertia-67/

I like it! Thumb's up! I like how "real" this series is, and how despite being rather perverted it doesn't really feel like a "fanservice manga". Great stuff.

Power Uploader
Hiya, I remember enjoying this series a long time ago and checked to see it has yet to be translated so for Vol 5 and possibly future chapters, I'll be translating it 😁 Expect weekly updates unless something comes up~

Dex-chan lover
A doujin came out for this last Comiket, it's not scanned, and I'm very upset about it.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Shimimaru having successfully gone legit. She deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread