LunaLotusScans

Group Leader
@yelisei hEY! Thank you for supporting us!! We would love to bear ur children xDDD
Also you read destruction flag otome too!11

Group Leader
@Windust no we have not ^^, we just dont have enough staff to work on it atm. change is a hard series so people dont like to do it very much unfortunately

Hi I have like WAY too much free time on my hands and my english is good but about my other languages... Basically, only my english is good so idk and do u have a discord or what? Typing in manga sites kinda annoying because I will probably forget that i even posted this comment and then i will totally forget about this group and... You should get the idea. Discord is better in my opinion if you don't have a discord server then RIP me then...

Ok nvm i think theres a discord

thanks so much for the updates today!! so many chapters :D
really cheered me up 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translations for Hero's Wife and Wild Girl, really glad to see this sub-genre of isekai coming into the spot light

Also just curious (not intending to rush you guys) but is there any potential estimate on the next chapter/chapters of Wild Girl?
(Also as a side note are you guys planning to release Wild Girl chapters in bulk or one at a time or simply "whenever we get the chance"?)

Double-page supporter
As someone who formerly followed multiple titles you're working on that just got bombarded by fake chapters, here's my reply.

fuck-you-too-buddy.jpg

I'm sorry to hear, and see, that arseholes curse at you. Anonymity often brings out the worst in people. Personally i just had a brief moment of confusion before i snorted and moved on.

Thank you very much for all the chapters you have translated! Please don't be bothered by the arseholes. They're just arseholes, and all they can do is spew shit.

I personally enjoyed the little Yuri parody because I was like yeah that sums up the more recent chapters, but to hear that they cursed at you was horrible.
I want you to know that I appreciate what you do and I’m sure many others can agree so don’t listen to those sh*theads.

Double-page supporter
Wow, I'm surprised at how many of your translated mangas I've been reading?! Gosh, thank you so much for translating, redrawing & typsetting all these amazing stories<33 I honestly appreciate all your efforts<33

Users who are viewing this thread