Past Life Regressor - Ch. 9

This prep-work is a lot more interesting than just constant action or childish emotions. Fuck all the haters out there that are too dumb to comprehend what's going on in the finance side of things. But god damn, the author is writing about a lot of this like he's an outsider.

Fed-Kun's army
Hong Kong ''finally'' belonging to China was kinda unnecessary though..

@Ritella It's a historically accurate statement, though. Hong Kong was a British dependent territory until July 1st 1997, when this takes place.

@devieatesfish i mean the author probs is an outsider. not many people know the particulars of trading forex. sometimes the finance stuff gets done/explained really badly and i just cringe but this is ok. Not great ofc, but ok

Image 8 has a box that references the 8 evil and virtuous people, but calls the virtuous people the "evil virtuous" instead of the "eight virtuous". I assume this wasn't intentional. Spoiler tag added to condense the image and take up less space.
H8.jpg

Thank you for the update💕
A fight for the future. You can do it Sun!👍

It went from boring to interesting. I got hooked once he started to talk business with Johnathan. Plus, he's ready to go to the dungeon and I'm so excited.

Double-page supporter
You call it the "Dragon Fund" but the art in the background says "Drogan Fund"

I'm trying to understand, but sadly my brain is full capacity.
i'm just nodding agree to feel like i'm smart. LOL

wait what he said cellphones don't exist at that point? I assume he means smartphones right? otherwise how could jonatan have called him when he clearly wasn't at a payphone or something like that.

Honestly i dont understand investment and all that economics, i didnt learn much abt history too but I think I just gain a few interesting topic from this manga lol I expect a fantasy genre but this is so informative its actually nice

Users who are viewing this thread