Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Boy and Witch Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Kyaaaa this situation gonna be like "from enemy to lover" right?!?!?!?!? ?

Dex-chan lover
If it was only the first chapter, I dont know if I would have come back, but since it was both the "prologue" chapters, yeah, I'm game. Thanks.

this manga is rly good and the art is pretty .... I fell in love with her ?

@QuietSnowy i think so too that she is the little girl from chapter 1

what ?
at first they try to "kill" each other but suddelny the witch fall and its seems she fall on love in first look
and now they retreat.
make sense ?
what is this ? what the hell with this nonsensical plot ?
disgusting manga i ever read

Contributor
I'd like to see a female character who is strong, independent, and of worth in the main plot, instead of these Mary Sue types.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me too much of Sengoku Rance's Kenshin's event where she attacks Rance, overpowers him but falls for him. >_>

Fed-Kun's army
"She's so beautiful that i forgot that she's an enemy and forgot to tie her up so she can't escape"
Damn teenager hormone.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I stand by my assessment of this being bad, but if Aritedrop picked it up, I'm willing to give it a fair shot in case it proves me wrong farther out.

Dex-chan lover
That girl he rescued and this one don't even have the same hair color and people don't usually change that much physically after only one year either. That maid looks closer if anything, but still doesn't look quite right. In the first place, the one he saved was probably an imperial citizen who has star spirit affinity while ice witch over here seems like a member of the royal family from the spirit country. I'm sure the girl he freed will show up again, but this ain't her unless something's really screwy with the art or something.

Users who are viewing this thread