My Wife Is a Fox Spirit

Don't stick your dick in crazy? I say always stick your dick in crazy! When has anyone ever gotten anywhere by being scared?! Do you think the Wright Brothers listened when people said to leave the sky to the birds, would electricity exist if Benjamin Franklin listened to people saying to stay inside during a thunderstorm? So I say no risk no reward so go out there and stick your dick so deep in crazy that whoever could pull you out would be crowned King of England and live to the max instead of simply living a mediocre life that ends in a mediocre way!

I have always been partial to fox girls, even though according to mythology Daji is evil I can't help but look at the new way she has manifested.

Fox ears and human ears at the same time just dont work.

I could understand the transformation view of swapping them for concealment, but this series actually has a fox girl with two sets of ears...

W.e. pass for me, but read what you want.

Dex-chan lover
This manga doesn't give you any plottwist, it just served right off the bat, gives you free tips before the climax. more than that, it's cringey, story all over place, forced character, and I don't know if it's because of cultural thingy but somehow the story flow just doesn't make any sense to me.
NONETHELESS, give this "manga? manhwa?" a shot, the idiocy of MC is priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread