Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen

Aggregator gang
Okama is a brilliant artist. They have a very dynamic style and certain sense of bombastic elegance to their design. I'm sticking around just for that.

I don't really have much of an opinion on the story yet, though. While I love the classic premise -- wherefore art thou, Romeo? -- I'm not particularly convinced by the swordsman, who seems a bit...generic.

Power Uploader
>His name is Iska newspaper says
>Just gonna forget the name of the kid with swords who is close to my age who saved me.

.... What was up with those breasts in chapter 1? At first they were over-inflated and sagging like some water balloon, then all of a sudden shrank.

@AbyssalMonkey -- This is an adaption from a novel, haven't read it, but if you want to find out, just search for it.

Fed-Kun's army
@AbyssalMonkey
The fact is, she is still Royalty. Witch or not, if he does capture her, the Empire will have a card of negotiation (hostage) and may force the Witches Federation to surrender and sign some peace treaty or something.
That's his reasoning and that's not necessary stupid... unless the Empire higher-ups really wants the continuation of the war.

I found the volume 1 of the novel quite interesting overall. It's not a bad read at all, though it's obviously a very cliché "Boy meets Girl but they are supposed to be enemies". Being cliché doesn't make it bad however.

Fed-Kun's army
@derpdederp yeah I know right it's only been over a year maybe, how did they both forget?

I assume they will just suddenly remember when the plot demands it... Kinda men tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Hands holding? In chapter 50+
Kissing? In chapter 100+
Fucking? Maybe in final chapter

*residentsleeper

Okama is a brilliant artist. They have a very dynamic style and certain sense of bombastic elegance to their design. I'm sticking around just for that.
HAH .

have you ever wondered why in this kind of manga the names of the kingdom and the witch have european names but The MC is always be a japanese, a f**** black hair japanese with wide eyes with samurai ( im sorry ). and of course their only top ranking is always be f**** japanese.
and of course to make it more edgy it they draw it to looks like lelouch. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

im tired reading this kind of manga, its just always be same
just look at this manga cover , if i can ask the manga drawer why did you make your heroine looks like a beach ( sensor )
can we have decent character design like tanya degurechaff, annie from aot, konan from naruto, beatrice from umineko.
is there any decent adventure with beautiful crafted character like i said above ?

these reason alone enough for me to give this manga rating
1/ 10 appalling

Dex-chan lover
That was some rather hit or miss art. Sometimes it's good, but overall I think his other works are better.

And the premise.....sigh. It's nice that they're TRYING, but it's taken quite a number of years to make even baby steps towards more nuanced anti-war stuff. Nagai Koto is a step further, but it's a harem for god sakes.

Aggregator gang
@mcmaniac the character designs are obviously based on light novel originals. I believe the current cover display is also the light novel art, not the manga's. I don't think Okama was the illustrator for those. Contrarily, in Okama's longest work, Cloth Road, the main characters, Fergus and Jennifer, have distinct "Caucasian" (for lack of a better term) features.

I do agree that the character designs are very much in line with the light novel mainstream, which is clearly not to your taste, fairly enough.

Group Leader
@Siquall
This story looks like Luminous arc a bit.

Now that you mention it, I can see it now...specifically the second game. Speaking of which, I'm still salty they never released the 3rd installment in English, and only an incomplete English patch made by fans exists floating around the internet.

Fed-Kun's army
So Romeo and Juliet kind of thing in a sword and magic world huh...it could have some potential, i mean thr batle was king of good, is just im sure itbwill degenerate into yet another harem manga

Top grade mangaka, that scene of princess carrying was exactly like how i imagined the novel is!

Users who are viewing this thread