Touko-san wa Kaji ga Dekinai

Banned
Jesus, when did this genre got so retarded. Wish could've given a negative number score to this one.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't like it you're not forced to comment nor rate you know.

Dex-chan lover
The setup make some more sense the pre-serialization. I will give the author that

Banned
Please don't speak to me. I've seen enough of your comments and interactions with others to realize that you don't always necessarily understand what's happening around, nor are able to process what's being said. To put it in simpler - and cruder - words, which I believe are necessary in this case, I find you a genuinely boring and limited conversation partner, insecure enough to act on compulsion of addressing each and every comment criticizing things that you like, but lacking smarts to come up with something different than "don't like it - shut up" retort which you always repeat.

It's also the last time I'm directly talking to you, so buzz off and mind your own business.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, you think it's retarded because it's another "surprise yuri kiss at the end of the first chapter, and then let's build the relationship from there" I understand that feeling because there's hundreds of manga that use this easy setup and it becomes tiring after a while, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's retarded even if any other setup would be better.

Please stop commenting. I bore witness to a sufficient aggregation of user interactions on Mangadex to differentiate the myriad of discourse to be consummate vernacular that hinges on emotional, moral, and/or political postulations. In layman's terms - which is severely compulsory for this pathetic manifestation of a colloquy -, the comments section as a unified body is nothing more than a degenerative cavity filled with 'cultured' critics, moral supremacists, emotional aggressors, and political golems (which are relatively rare) that are one each other's necks by the thread. Although I do recognize the convenience of being able to pay respects to the content provided by the scanlators, seeing the people continuously throw random ad hominems (albeit to the content or to others) really defeats its purpose.

Also, thanks to the TL group for the content. Hopefully, we'll get more than 2 chapters on this one. (maybe 4?)

Double-page supporter
@Daobu Yeah so far there are currently 4 chapters and 1 extra. So there's more to come!

I just read the chapters that are uploaded and so far I'm finding it rather adorable, I look forward to reading more.
Following. 😃

this is grooming isn't it? touko is basically a predator and she's set her sights on the mc and her friends.

I usually like age gap but this is pretty uncomfortable. Maybe that's the intent though.

Fed-Kun's army
"THIS MANGA DRAW STYLE REALLY SIMILAR TO OTHER ABOUT VILLAINESS"
@abstracat Yes, same artist. And every time I read Harukawa Haru's work, I always see the couple as Violet x Marijune

Users who are viewing this thread