Touko-san wa Kaji ga Dekinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Dang to think this series got serialized. I remember reading the original version a while back wondering if the author would ever continue, but to think it would be in serialized form.

Edit: Quite different from the pre-serial, but I'm digging it so far and HOLY SHIT that ending. I thought this was going to be a slow burner lol

Dex-chan lover
That's clearly different from the pre-serialization. Touko is now friend of Akari's mom and not a subordinate of Akari's dad, also now Akari only had her mom when she had only her dad and she will leave at Touko's house and not Touko leaving at hers. That's quite the change but it's still good.

Double-page supporter
Tbh, I prefer the pre-serialization Touko. A lot more direct. But I'm digging the author's art here.

Dex-chan lover
So far, just like the oneshot, Touko is carrying the chapter. Also mangaka's art is godly. It hits all my preference

Fed-Kun's army
That was quicker than any shoujo manga I've ever read! It's strangely quite refreshing! But ma'am, please don't be too touchy, she's underage. Jail isn't fun you know?

Dex-chan lover
Wait that is illegal..
Sees wiki
16+

Ok then press the gas button

Users who are viewing this thread