Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 96 - The Origin Of The Calamity, The Worst Manifestation

Now iam really curious. Is she a sandworm or she is Wyrm, dragon, serpent? Since it says the skin is hard. Worm skin not too hard isn't it?

Group Leader
I hope Kia survives. Big hat grenade girl is the best.

Dex-chan lover
The author is fucking blue balling us every chapter ffs.

Fed-Kun's army
I hated the battle with the other boss kind of character before and I don't like this one not one iota more. The pacing is oddly weird.

Didn't they formulate an actual plan?

Now it just looks like their plan was to smack it with weapons until it died. No traps, no long ranged weaponry or tactics. They all look like idiots.

i can already see the twist "ma-masaka! it doesn't have a weakness!" *spits out blood*

Double-page supporter
I still don't get it, if the silver eye user died after using the eye, how did she know that her eye can see enemy's weakness?

Double-page supporter
@ADende They tried, but with no clue of her weakness from the library it only amount to hit it with a bunch of thing and something will probably be effective.
Amane already resolved herself to use her eye as last resort. MC and party in Okamoto Lyn's manga rarely have enough preparation to deal with bosses.

Contributor
looked up mythological worms imo its The Laidley Worm of Bamburgh

Users who are viewing this thread