Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - A girl who would fail the romance exam for life

Fed-Kun's army
So rather than have some sort of seduction power that makes people fall in love with them, vampires (other than Nazuna) just evolved to be relatively good at flirting? I don't think I've seen that before. I guess it would explain low vampire populations though. :p

Out of the 4 vampries, hatsuka's probably the most beautiful ones. The rest are just plain.

Double-page supporter
Kou, be like:
tumblr_ow38q9vz9N1w13u7yo1_400.gifv

Dex-chan lover
Seriously though, I really like the MC XD. He's not smooth or glamorously good looking but adorably earnest.

/attempts to seduce Yamori
"rolls 1"
<<That's gonna be a no from me dawg>>

Banned
where's the creature and character specific lore follow up? come on. would've been much more interesting than this succubi trying seduction on boy with stone-cold pelvis routine.

Dex-chan lover
"I tried to become a vampire by trying to fall in love with one but the vampire fell for me instead!"

Now, on a serious note. I'm worried about Kou-kun's bff. Does this mean that he or any of the other vampires have to make her fall for 'em in order of her not to die? I mean, it's a matter of time that her knowing about vampires will come to bite both of our MC asses.

Users who are viewing this thread