I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 100 - Further Investigation

@fuzzyk Feels like the editor thought the background was kind of empty and wanted to add some stuff but didn't know how to draw so editor just used Paint.

The classic "I better warn him before i attack so he can evade, since he is the protagonist" trick

Double-page supporter
It's only natural he got attacked. Mother didn't teach him not to leave the vegetables in the bowl?

It seems like the author completely and absolutely forgot that our mc got a lead role in a movie, he should be an actor now but he's never even been on set yet

Fed-Kun's army
@Rabcor He'd been seriously hurt since then, too. Also, you think movies are instantly starting to be filmed once they've been greenlit and the actors chosen? lolno Lots of prep work goes into them. Work that doesn't concern mere actors. They said they'd contact him when ready. And again, he'd been seriously hurt, so it's possible it's been postponed. What's really weird is the author hasn't had any of them visit the MC since then to check on him...especially when he was in the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread