Aishen Qiaokeli Jinxing Shi

Group Leader
First upload of ch. 53 had a mistake on pg. 8, sorry about that! Has since been fixed.

And here I thought it was Zitong's breast at the cover xD

Fed-Kun's army
Anime Spoilers:
After binge watching and catching up with the second season episodes, rereading the series gave new light to the appearances of Xue Li (and all her reactions).
I'm actually now curious how far chapter-wise the anime is, since we're still dealing with waifu 3.

Contributor
Pretty interesting series. Reminds me quite a bit of The World God Only Knows except with no memories being erased besides fake ones. The after-effect mentality is a bit under-explained, but I do like it. Otherwise, one big flaw I have with this series is how it feels like there are large jumps in the story. Sudden meetings about back stories, lots of foreshadowing, events that seem to end without proper resolution.

Holy shit thank you for picking this up, it sat in my plan to read forever then I got caught up a year ago and the translator immediately dropped it.

The weeaboo translations gods have responded. A masterpiece has revived. This is not a drill!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This dude's a nerfed Ayanokouji Kiyotaka but with more empathy. In other words, this dude's a likable chad.

Edit: He's more of a Keima Katsuragi but with more empathy. In other words, this dude's a likable chad.

So why too late..
Can you end this scene fast or pay your debt scene author.. 3 months we wait it.. i hope finish this story

The storyline is good but like some sections are cliche as fuck other than that it was pretty good anime and manwha or whatever.

Story is actually good and has an interesting premise but is somewhat poorly executed. Can't say I'm surprised since this is typically how Chinese manhwa are...

Users who are viewing this thread