Metalial Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Mechanical beast looks like from Iron Ladies series got transmigrated here.

let me guess... that kid is OP right? 😏
And the noble kid is gonna try to steal his cores.
And the hot instructor will be a part of his harem.
Also, I'm willing to bet a powerful monster they didn't know about will disturb the test and MC is gonna down it like it's nothing.
Another possible is the noble kid is gonna be about to die and MC saves him (but I'd still bet if that happens he'll still try to steal the cores)

@sugarbeef

I hope not. I'm going to drop this series hard if it is as predictable as the first chapter makes it seem.

Oh but the noble kid didn't haughtily point out how great his family was, so I'm leaning towards him being the rich kid best friend whose always in awe of the OP protagonist and sponsors him.

it's really too bad it isn't an adventurers guild, then we could have hit the "middle rank dick bullies newcomer" trope, get the whole BINGO

Aggregator gang
Oh? This seems pretty interesting wonder if he has a fma arm or something similar

Dex-chan lover
It could be interesting if the fact that the monsters are machines has significance in the story. If this is just another isekai with metal monsters I don't see it going anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter it certainly not isekai because there is not a typical background story of that. But, it's true that this still lack significant story in it

Users who are viewing this thread