Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 1

Looks good. It promising that she can actually fight and have power to herself so I look forward for more updates.

YES THIS IS THE ERA OF WOMEN PROPOSING AND GETTIN SHIZ DONE!! Thank you for the chapter!!! it looks like it’s got a lot of potential!

She's probably one of the only MC I've seen who actively looks for a way to turn back and fix things, normally they just stumble upon it. Can't wait for her to become a great sorceress again and meet the ML (i assume it's her childhood friend and first love but who knows)

Ohhhhh, interesting! This is probably my first time reading a story where the mc actively looked for a way back to the past and the process was shown!

Thank you! This is my first time to see that the MC actively seek a way to the past and not the usual 'When I was on verge on death I time-traveled (yay)' so this is actually pretty interesting :D

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my, a protagonist who seeks a second chance and succeeds? That's interesting

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn a reincarnation where she knew it was happening. This is a first where time travel was deliberate and actually worked.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
ohhh Turning back time? I don't think this is a simple reincarnation thing. I'm interested to know if she was able to keep her skill set as a sorceress.

Users who are viewing this thread