Priscilla's Marriage Request

Dex-chan lover
Description sounded so good until it got to the time-travel reincarnation...

I am delighted to read more of your group's translations. Thank you for the interesting stories and your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep Its how most groups operate. Like how most people tend to have many stories they read so do translators. Translators will often translate everything they read and translators dictate what gets translated. It's not how all groups work but if the translator decides they don't like something anymore it's going to be dropped. Unless there is a leader everyone is willing to follow the translator controls what gets done and at what speed. This ignores groups like Yuri-ism that have a direct relationship with an author and have an actual obligation to provide a service in a more official manner.

Even though its the exact same story that I have read oh so many times. Guess what bitches!!! I am still going to read it!!

Same pattern for every manhwa about reincarnation... Heck, still gonna read this! Cause I'm addicted to this kind of story.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S GOING TO GET GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you DnA for the chapter.

Finally! A female protagonist that chose to return in her own terms instead of dying by a tragedy.

So far I really like the story, I really like the art! ! ! Priscilla sure was fragile before and easy to manipulate, but seeing her strong now is so satisfaying! I wonder how looks like the ML? Saw some cover on google image, he's supposed to have long hair (which i'm 100000% glad, because long haired ml are dayuuum 😍) but i wonder how they'll draw him there in this adaptation... looking forward to see him and her interaction with him! 😚

Users who are viewing this thread