Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 6 Ch. 22 - Nobleman From The Past

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, I get that they want to revenge and all... but that's gonna make Naofumi's position harder right?

Dex-chan lover
The shield hero does seem to have some issues with all these things going around but he has to along with them.... FOR THE PLOT!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Has no honor... kept his promise/end of the deal with said soldier. Seems like an honorable thing to do, doesn't it?

@DarklordVor He told the king to kneel, basically calling him his bitch. And told the princess he'd kill her, killing some random pedophile noble with vague church connections should be the least of his worries.

Wait why are they keeping a desiccated skeleton in the cellar? That doesn't make sense, hasn't it been like a year since she was bought by naofumi? I don't remember this from the novel.

Aggregator gang
Now, we can finally break normal harem group a bit. with male supporter, Keil kun.

Aggregator gang
@optiso I mean that's basically a common thing to do back them, basically showing you'll willing to kill someone if need be, lloll power moves, and also lazy way out of dealing with Corpses

Double-page supporter
My god it’s the replacement raph also for all you wondering
it’s a tomboy I’m sorry

Users who are viewing this thread