Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
Why is he constantly wasting so much time talking and all that bs? Just kill the enemy in the first attack and be done with it. Nobody cares to hear their endless jabbering.

Group Leader
And still, every time I see her name, my brain insists on supplying "Tata and her bodacious tatas." //dead

Wazu's still such a good tho. <33

Dex-chan lover
This manga started interesting but now it's just predictable boring enemy slaughtering.

Dex-chan lover
How do you take your own virginity? Do you mean with a dildo? Is that how virginity works? I was pretty sure losing your virginity meant sleeping with a dude for the first time, but it's apparently just a broken hymen now? Does that mean a guy could lose his virginity by fucking a pocket pussy?

@monkey123 You say that like Solo Leveling isn't both popular and really satisfying to read.

@AbyssalMonkey I was just wondering what is her true virginity, and there, you had the answer: "the hymen of her heart" is priceless 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey Hmm, I'm not familiar with the specifics of arterial copulation. Care to elaborate?

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey
She's gotta make penis in Wazu's heart erect.
EKchBDdVUAMohBw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh really? When will the MC fuck his waifus? I am sick and tired of constant blushing.

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake You're not wrong, but don't we first need to define virginity and loosing it? Can two women defile each other? Is oral, anal or a hand job already an act of loosing the virginity? Does petting count? If Mc gets reborn and keeps his mind, does is that mean he gets a second virginity or not? Not that any of that actually matter with Tata anymore, but where does it start and where does it end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread