Xianzun System in the City - Ch. 10

MrX

Someone is better then me at something. I better kill him......... -_-

Aggregator gang
This MC is a dumbass. All he's done so far is made more and more enemies without dealing with a single one of them... Too bad he's going to have enough plot armor to not get killed like he deserves for being such a steaming pile of garbage.

Aggregator gang
This chapter was so bad in so many ways.

Gets called a Psychopath cause he disagreed with him,. using needles to heal a heart attack when you should be calling the ambulance. MC does some magic trick and then they all throw the doctor under the bus. THen the doc guy wants the MC assassinated for showing him up.... Why risk getting jail time over something so minor to which you have no gains. And then the chairman leaves the party and asks him to come up stairs with him the moment he recovered o_O What was the point of him being at the party. and he tells the girl to leave without him, and that hes good at medics

Aggregator gang
Ignoring all points that others wrote about. That doctor said to kill MC if he doesn't have any patrons. Just now, before his eyes, MC gained one.

@MrX This is basic manhua knowledge. If someone is better than you at something, you either try to kill that person if it's the mc or you lick that's person's ass if it's just another side character.
I am not saying that it makes sense, but pretty much every xianxia/wuxia manhua goes by that logic...

I'd be able to suspend my disbelief if this took place in the ancient fantasy setting.

Using needles on a "hear attack" in modern times looks too silly.

Users who are viewing this thread