The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The Second Princess's Power

that bitch is rly a bitch. why mc saved her oh man just kill her

Dex-chan lover
The whole brainwashing idea is stupid. If he did have that power, why would he not brainwash, bitch, garbage and spear cunt? That would solve near all his problems

Double-page supporter
"This sword only cuts the immaterial"
...Wait, then what did she even destroy? If she was aiming to kill she should've used a sword, so she was aiming to destroy something else. But what?

Double-page supporter
Raph just cut out the THOT's mana core, didn't she? *standing ovation*

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, that thot doesn't deserve death. She deserves the utmost utterly humiliation known to mankind, stripped all away off her possessions and tell everyone of her THOTNESS.

Dex-chan lover
Is the new character a legendary mage or something?? This conspiracy is just now blown to a huge matter... they really need to die... thinking about it... he hadn't gotten a new shield since some time....

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one terrified that Spear hero basically admitted he would sexually assault Firo, then almost immediately propositioned Melty, who is like 12 years old?

Dex-chan lover
Seriosly fuck Lance/Spear guy,fucking creep. I get liking lolis,they be cute and protecc-worthy,but kidnapping one and saying "I'm here to save you." is crossing a line that should never be crossed.
Also Melty joins the team!
Also-Also Princess bitch is bitching.

BPage 16 has a typo. It reads "Come your Bastards." Should probably be "you".

Users who are viewing this thread