Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I don't have any plans

Contributor
Yeah, ultimate bitch move... Tsk, tsk, definitely in the trash tier list of "waifus" (using the term rather loosely here)

Dex-chan lover
So... she is total bitch. Just go and die already, you met MC for like five minutes and decide not only to hate/jealous (which is we can understand), but to lure her on a meeting with guy you know nothing about, who maybe (and looks like it) is freaking psycho maniac? This is way overboard, this girl need some medical help, she is mental 100%.
Top tier of trash characters who shouldn't exist.

While the sister may not know that the guy was such a freaking creep, it doesn't mean she's less of a bitch for hating on her for such a childish reason.

Karma will surely hit her for sure when Yamada and his brother knows MC was in danger because of her immature action.

I want to press F for this bitch but, It think FMC will forgive her.

Wow this got me riled up. I hope that bitch is shunned forever. But we all know she will be forgiven and somehow be friends. If that happened IRL, there would be mayhem.

Fed-Kun's army
She's what, thirteen? If that happened IRL, there wouldn't be mayhem. They'd give her a stern lecture and ground her until she understands that what she did was extremely stupid and dangerous, and that she was a stupid kid.
If she was 16 or more, then she wouldn't be just a stupid child, she would be a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I agree on not being too hard on her as she is too young to understand the possible consequences. With that age you never expect, that real terrible things might happen to people you know. So tell her that. Exactly that. That she is a frikkin kid and she has a long way to go before the right people see her as an adult. But if she would be 16 or older....boy, the wrath on her might be real. BTW, you are never too young to by a bitch or an asshole. It's a fundamental character thing. So a bitch she is, no matter the age.

Users who are viewing this thread