Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Power Uploader
Last 2 released pages uploaded, the rest of our (#dropout) chapters are on the database, waiting for processing. Dunno about the 593 firsts.

Power Uploader
All of the Love Live Scanlation and M@STERSCANZ chapters are on the FTP server.

Power Uploader
I would honestly say just upload the chapters in groups of ten to make it easier.

Double-page supporter
Indeed. I don't understand why these are set in one-page 'chapters'. I'd love to be able to download as a compressed archive from a server, though. This is a very entertaining and funny story.

Group Leader
Licensed by Seven Seas? Neat, so we'll have volume 1 in 2020 and they will be caught up to the current scans sometime around the heat death of the universe!

Power Uploader
I think I'll reupload what we did cause .jpg files are innacceptable.

@Esper The first volume is coming out on September 11 this year https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-02/exclusive-seven-seas-licenses-tomo-chan-is-a-girl-comedy-manga/.127259

Group Leader
I was speaking with a little bit of hyperbole. But there are several manga that are years behind the Japanese releases. I don't understand how a company with paid employees can be so much slower than fans getting paid nothing... fans that don't have access to the original text-free art or scripts to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread