I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 97 - Lady CEO

Double-page supporter
our MC is such a gentlman : after litteraly force her to having a crazy sexy night with him, he was kind enough to fully dress her for a good sleep night in her everyday clothing…

I, as well, always sleep in my business suit. You never know what situation you find yourself in when you wake up!

let's make a bet on how long it will take for him to meet the assassin sister/his friend.

Aggregator gang
Oh, good, the next enemy appears just in the moment our MC is there... Sigh... Why didn't they assassinate her earlier when our MC wasn't there? What a "coincidence" there, "author"...

I rly dont know if they have done it or not, she deams about him and wakes up dressed wtf, doesnt make sense. Maybe when she started to talk about her family she felt asleep( omitting that part) and dreams that they had s*x. who know those who read the novel if exists

@Kamelpov Well after sex did she put all her work clothes on and go asleep it's a bit weird. Only time i've seen that done right is Barney with his Pajama suit. Have her covered up in the sheet or wear PJ's or whatever but a business suit to sleep, really.
@SkDayVen i think the end of last chapter made it clear they had sex but yeah weird she's dressed like that, also thought he would be with his fiance 1st, surprised the CEO got him 1st.

@Siikalahna Well it's plot that's all the reason the MC needs that he happens to be there to save her.
@fuzzyk As Barney Stinson says it's not about comfort it's about looking good all the time.

@Krister Don't think she was forced, she invited him to spend the night in her house and in her bed and she's been into him for a while
certainly doesn't seem angry with him next morning especially with the he's welcome at the office any time.

I was wondering if they were going to show the next scene but i guess not, that's a shame :( Thought he would pick his fiance 1st though.

Fed-Kun's army
It's like the movies. She wakes up with all her make-up done and already fully clothed and ready to work at her CEO job.

Fed-Kun's army
It's so sad that I've managed to read this far. I keep just reading more whenever I'm free.

I rate this a 3 for 'very bad'. It seems to make very little logical sense & continues to make the MC seem as though he has memory loss while simultaneously having multiple personalities.

Double-page supporter
Lmao is this the classic killed after loving for 1 day? lol

Fed-Kun's army
Why are people saying she slept in her business suit? She slept in and woke up in the clothing she had on the night before. Idiots can't seem to figure out that she redressed herself after the smex and before she went to sleep. And I don't even know where the claim that she woke up wearing her business suit came from when we see her wearing the same clothes the night before when MC presents her with breakfast... This shows the problem isn't entirely on the author's writing...but people's reading comprehension, too...and just plainly not paying attention... :/

Group Leader
Holy fuck the art quality is so low effort. The sniper rifle badly cropped out with shitty lines around it. and the original art (characters and such) are terrible as well.

Users who are viewing this thread