Release That Witch - Ch. 110 - A Gift of Revenge

Dex-chan lover
Why did he damage the structural integrity of that sword for no practical reason? I wonder what his plan is.

Dex-chan lover
Damn; should have given her a pistol too. We could have had a warrior that’s a mix of Dark Souls and Bloodborne

Dex-chan lover
@feha: He modeled it after Ashbringer, a legendary tier sword from World of Warcraft. Why? Basically just being a nerd.

Though I believe it's actually impossible to acquire the sword in-game, it's a famous sword in Warcraft lore.

@Sep10trion
That pistol was craft in a hurry to be able to use it in the duel (that's why he suggested the duel being 7 days, so he has the time to make it)

He doesn't enough guns to be able to give them away just yet.

Making a weapon that enable regular farmer to kill trained knight. I am sure there is nothing can go wrong with that.

Dex-chan lover
to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__guro-db0ochf.png

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like she now understands that our boi is innocent. As a side note, the WoW reference is glorious

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@feha Im assuming you mean Ashbringer getting a "crappy shape" for a sword. Cos he is a nerd
@Sep10trion Not enough guns and gunpowder even for his own army.
@Ovannion He IS trying to make farmers kill trained knights.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao what a nerd.
I still won't forgive them for giving a Collier's pistol cartridges tho.
The had it right when they modeled a purely black powder and flintlock revolver instead of magically inventing oh modern revolver(and self-contained cartridges) out of the blue. But they just had to be stupid about it at the last moment.

Dex-chan lover
The fucking Ashbringer lol... at least he didn't go with [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

nice "gift" Ash
we all thank you in MCs stead...
lets see when he will get to know what she did there

Aggregator gang
Hurray for his highness the nerd. Truly he's dedicated even in the face of such impracticality.

@blablablah
@Sep10trion
Obviously Ash must posses the Ashbringer. There is no other choice than this.

Err Kingdom of God? Ms. Priestess did you really just say God? You do realize that the history book issued by your church doesn't even mention a God, right? So, where did you pull that God word from? Your tiddies? Your wrinkles?

Users who are viewing this thread