Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 112

Thanks for the Chapter dude, but if things get a bit too hairy stop, you don't deserve to be sued.

Thanks alot man if it wasnt for you we wouldve had to wait alteast 6 month to get to this point

Group Leader
I'm translating this series because my friends love reading this, so I will stop when they are satisfied seeing me struggle with legal issues, or when I die.
P.S. Please show some support by joining my discord group! https://discord.gg/EsNHXgd ( i have 2 links )

Thanks!! Really appreciate what you're doing but please stop if you do get served a c&d. You don't deserve to get sued.

Dex-chan lover
Hail Hydra! (until you get threats. Then just stop and let another head sprout! <3 )

Thank you I will support the continuation of fan translation until webnovel is caught up and are no longer lazy fucks

Sigh just stop when you get the email cease-and-desist, we don't want you to get in trouble!
We really appreciate you doing this tho and Zero scans! I feel sry Zero scans had to drop works they work hard on. Ugh webnovel

Group Leader
This is the first time seeing comments like this, I even broke a tear. Thanks a lot everybody 😭
I will be posting the next chapter in 8 hours! (I have my own series to do)

thank you so much for the chapter~

--imma talk about the chapter now...
damn that was hottt i was hoping theyd do the deed TT

Users who are viewing this thread