Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Is there such a man? And if she can be executed when she has no presence, why does she think an equally invisible guy would be able to shield her as her husband?
Then again, I suppose that marrying someone with no power usually proves that a woman is no threat to other political entities and so she could be onto something.... Hmmmm....
Either way, can't wait to meet the guy she deems worthy! Somehow, I don't think he's actually going to be invisible 😅

Edit: Lol, I totally forgot how this story started XD
We'll never actually find out if marrying such a guy would save her haha

Dex-chan lover
This woman has far more patience than I will ever have. I would’ve left the palace right then if not for the fact that I wouldn’t have been there in the first place, no doubt having shipped him off to the palace, and not have let him guilt trip me into coming with.

So sorry FL, don't think that's going to work out for you! I would've been long gone by then if I were her, but excited to see where her palace adventures take her.

Aggregator gang
You know this shitty of a brother is actually acting his age.... still shitty nonetheless but he just doesnt want to be seperated from his also shitty beloved big sister.

I really love this manwha. Yes the flow of the story went back and forward so much it whack but it still makes sense and hillariously works for since her narration also makes this back and forth flow funny to read.

That "a man with no presence" is gonna come to bite her in the ass I can't wait for the ML to fall for her hahahaha

Well, since she's obviously going to meet the ML soon;
I just hope her relationship with her brother improves and she helps him become a better person or maybe she can beat some sense into him. PLEASE. The brat is annoying asf.

As for the other sister . . . go away!

So the real heroine is a bitch and not some goody two shoes? Interesting.

I usually don't like brats but the brat here with his sister's retorts just makes me laugh. Sweet lord, they were made to be siblings 👌😂.

@Pink95

It's more like she grew up in a rich family and knows how hard it can be to work alongside the Emperor.

If it wasn't the mc and was still his original sister, then she wouldn't know how to manage things/do things that the heroine grew up to do.

Imagine growing up to do 1 thing your whole life and then it gets snatched by someone with no experience.

“A man with no presence” huh. Hm, I guess it’s time to call Kuroko and get him isekai’d here. 😂

P.S I just love how every face she makes is a meme worthy thing.

Dex-chan lover
This just feels like a really bad way of showing the story. I do find the lazy drawing hilarious at times, but when that is the case for 80% of the panels, just feels like that, lazy and uninspired, pumping out chapter after chapter just because the artist has to.

this comic fucking blows dude. she has absolutely no agency over whats going on and its just constantly a monologue of her complaining.

Fed-Kun's army
......so wait he was killed off as a child? Harsh dude.....And since she said a man with no presense does that mean she thought the male lead was shit too?

Users who are viewing this thread