5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113.5 - Vol 13 Extras

Contributor
Having oyakodon for breakfast?

Q18.png

They never changed the picture for Fuutaro and his sister for the profile summaries in the volume releases after Vol. 1, didn't they? lol

Damn gotta wait till April huh. Looking forward to it

The bride is clearly Ichika, you don't even need a dog to solve this pitiful attempt on ~mystery~
1578544787475.png

Hmmm, anyone else think the last cover is a bit spoiler-y with the hair color? It's clearly Yotsuba. It's not always that easy to ignore covers especially when they're displayed like that, people browsing in stores or even reading here after it's all done where they probably change the main cover to the latest at some point.

@stebsis Is it though? I think it's a pretty vague colour. Also depends on individual peoples computer specs too.

I feel like it could be either Itsuki, Yotubsa or Nino.

Rip Miku and Ichika 😭

Dex-chan lover
@stebsis: I had the same thought as you at first. But after I saw the coloured picture of the young quints, I think the cover this time uses their actual, original hair colour now.
Which means the individual, very different hair colours are just for differentiation purpose. (Assuming no one dyes their hair)

Still, the colours on hardcover(p1) and from digital(p2) does seem to have discrepancy..

Edit: @ThunderCloud: There's an error in the page numbers in the table of contents. Thought you might want to know. Thanks for the upload.

Users who are viewing this thread