Isyuzoku Joshi ni ○○ Suru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Ore

Dex-chan lover
My friend doesn't get the "your own hands joke". Can anyone help him?

Please edit the last page, I believe you mistranslated “snek” into “snake”. A common mistake, we all understand.
Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
"Breasts are like dreams... If you don't grab them with your own hands, it's meaningless."
I, too, would prefer reaching out to those large, magnificent dreams on my own rather than have it served on a silver platter.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Rabbits mate a lot after all. The world would be better if all the usagis went for cute girls.
I'm starting to think Prez is gonna be end game for Kokeshi.

Dex-chan lover
I can relate to the breasts thing. It's why I'm into gender bender protags usually. Why settle for any less than touching beautiful breasts of your very own?

What she means is that it wouldn't be satisfying to just have someone else grant all your dreams and wishes for you, so she wants to earn them through her own hard work.

Except the dreams are about grabbing tits.

Dex-chan lover
While grabbing with your own effort is good, declining a good rub is very offensive and should be punished by prison... But this is interesting, apparently this pervert doesn't like perverts

Dex-chan lover
Kokeshi you disappoint me and have shamed all your ancestors the next part better have some nice tit fondling to make up for this.

Users who are viewing this thread