She May Not Be Cute - Ch. 17 - Entangled Fates

Dex-chan lover
NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

We don't need a dumb love triangle to add into this. Male Lead is already perfect as a character. Fucker's smoother than the deserts he makes and has been trying to win her heart and has been loyal for his entire life.

Don't add in this additional fucktard to the equation when the story was good enough as it was

Why can't I have a cute, sweet guy like the ML chasing after me? Oh wait, it's cause I'm ugly and dumb 🤡 anywayyyy
I don't want to deal with the stress of this potential love-triangle. Jiajia is my baby but she's a little shady!

Fed-Kun's army
The foreshadowed drama is even more pointless and unnecessary given chapter 14.5. Unless it turns out the doc is just really jonesing for her fashion tips or something.

My guess would be the friend probably likes that senior and wants him to attend but can't bring him in without baiting him with An being there.
Funny enough, those kinds of pathetic moves, serve no purpose other than making trouble for the person used to bait the other.
But if I were to be honest I think she just wants to have fun at the expense of her friend, by creating a dramatic situation. Maybe it'll help the FMC realize things maybe not, she might be trying to help or to just be annoying af, we'll have to wait and see.
Either way she's a typical gal-type that doesn't think too much about consequences and other people.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo we dont need some bullcrap love triangles, I just wanna watch how this two sweet buns will be closing to each other, without this jealous/rival cliche moves...
@Tamerlane broh you just pull my words out of my mouth, 1000% agree

Dex-chan lover
MC could seduce any man or woman if he wanted to, regardless of sexual orientation. He's like Teacake from Their Eyes Were Watching God.

This new character has some stiff fuckin' competition to deal with that. @heml8ck

Group Leader
some minor spoiler below uwu

this is a series with sweet moments *every* chapter, so trust me, the second male lead’s appearance is just going to make the main characters’ interaction even cuter...?! yep. also, my second male lead syndrome is back from just re-reading my translation for next chapter. 😭😭

one last thing, jiajia is like the bestest friend ever!!!

pls no hate white hair boyo and jiajia!!! :mad:

@Akariii Omg no he can't be likable because I'll definitely fall for the second lead like always!! Reading your spoiler got me excited thoughhhh. Thank u so much for your hard work Akari, love u and Bubble Tea (つ≧▽≦)つ

Group Leader
Aww man I too was really moved by his words during their exchange ;.; Wishing then both so much happiness once the drama settles ><

Users who are viewing this thread