Expecting Muzan will pull some bs hidden technique, or they all run out of stamina before dawnbreak, or Muzan just before dying to sun light learned to counter it like Nezuko did.

Dex-chan lover
....so is Tomioka roughly third in strength if you rank the pillars? I get blind dude is strongest.

Aggregator gang
Oh god, the knife guy in me cringed so hard when the axe clashed with the flail.
Anyways, I want a more expansive explanation to come about this "strong grip & near dead & big clashes turning weapons so amazing" thing. I can't remember much and it seems like a stretch. I can only vaguely recall the history about the blades changing color.

I think once everybody is immobile or dead, nezuko brings tanjiro back to life and does the dance of the fire god with muzan until sunrise just like his dad did every year. that was the whole reason they had that tradition. pretty clever too, muzan can't track him down cause it's just some guy dancing in the woods, not fighting demons. so the skill is kept alive until a point where the demon slayer corps is collectively strong enough to take on muzan. muzan might somehow learn to resist sunlight, but that's where the 13th form will somehow come into play. it's probably something you learn spontaneously in just the right context, not something you're taught.

Fed-Kun's army
The blade is made from a metal coated in sunlight or something like, right?

Maybe by using friction or whatever the fuck, you can force some of the "sunlight" heat out of the blade?
Dunno, I'm not a science guy.

Thought if that was the case, why wasn't it discovered until now? there should be something else involved. Maybe it only happens when hitting it with another blade made of the same metal? though if that was the case then why did Iguro's sword shined when he was just holding it tightly....

Hopefully is not just plot armor.

@MedeirosBreno
For now, he can see:
C6.png

And some time later:
x22.png

Double-page supporter
Muzan is going to fall here, but I think he'll continue to plague the world. His ambitions went unchecked for too long for there to be no ramifications whatsoever, even after he falls.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vidashall I think thats all there is to it and it probably wasnt discovered because is not like demon slayer corps go around swinging at each other for long periods of time so the heat from their hands activates whatever tf magical metal bs is going on in there.

I kind of feel like Muzan isn't actually the end game here; even though it's been sort of hyped that he is. I'm almost expecting there to be some sort of twist at the end of all of this that throws everyone deeper down the rabbit hole. It all just seems too... convenient? Maybe? Like the story blasted through way too many powerful enemies too quickly -- enemies that could have very easily had entire arcs for themselves, given their position and strength.
Either that or there's some reason or another that WSJ or the mangaka want to wrap things up. Now that i'm thinking about it, there really aren't too many plot related questions or mysteries that I can think of that haven't been answered already, or at least hinted that an answer is imminent. Guess we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread