Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I’m so glad they’re treating them well TT
Thanks for the chapter!
(Lot of handsome ikemens haha)

There's all the ikemen....
and then there's this guy
RxxTUng.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the return of ''Let's get fucked up in Another World!'', glad to see this one back since a couple of mangas i follow just ended

Wait this is actually good!
Thanks aa lot for the release guys.
Gotta love proper length chapters finally

Food, drink, and sightseeing. My kind of ladies. XD
I think they'll be a lot better that the other saints in regards to their mental health since they're are two of them. It helps a bunch that they're friends too.
I look forward to the next update.
Thanks for translating!!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Nepenthe Hmm. Whats your angle? (As in, are you saying the old man is ugly or that the old man looks ridiculously young, etc)

Personally, he also has that "sparkly handsome" look to me.

@roxanneayy Yes. Food drink and sightseeing. Especially food. Some of my aunts are the type that go holiday at faraway places and then eat the same old food they can find back home (and even eat at that same place twice). That being said, the food part would suck badly if the visited place can't cook at all.

Contributor
Oh yeah, there's more to life than looking for love. With so many isekai with people who had nothing else in their former lives, I almost forgot about that

Dex-chan lover
Is there any mention in the novel what the previous saint died of? Is there a price to pay for those jewels(life-span, etc)?

Double-page supporter
Did the first chapter state that the saints die in the first place?

It mentioned that "its been some time" and that the miasma built up quite a bit, but the mention of "in the end" doesn't explicitly mean "before they died" (else the god would be wise to immediately summon another one).
I personally believe (with no hard evidence) that they stay until the miasma is reduced to "safe" levels, and "in the end, before they return, it takes about a year to gather the miasma up."

I think it is purposely being misleading, but is actually much kinder than it sounds.

Dex-chan lover
@Aricitic I assume you mean the novel? Because the manga first chapter explicitly states the previous saint died, half a year ago, page 8.

Edit; Same thing in the novel. Except it also stated 3 months had previously been longest before a new saint and 6 months was unprecedented, that wasn't stated in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
Novel doesn't mention it directly, but it's implied the last saint passed from old age. Last I read there were no negative side-effects to being a miasma-purifier saint.

Double-page supporter
@Chizan
Well, I was wrong then, unless, as zz2000 mentioned, it was the mangaka's interpretation.
Still, I doubt these two would be all that bothered by living in this new world.

I'm just tired of absent gods assuming they can transplant/transmigrate people without warning or contact... (I mean, f' if the person is already dead then w/e, but people who still have a life to live and wish to do so... Bah. Bah I say)

@Nep it feels weird replying to someone with half my name... :T But yeah lol that's kinda a weird looking dude? Like the mangaka is one of those that draws beautiful people all the time and so when they want to draw someone kinda plain it comes out....weird. Maybe he was once an ikemen, in his day....

@Kumohime my brain doesn't even know what to make of it D: I didn't want to post the whole page but the contrast is really something lol

Users who are viewing this thread