KKJ Scans

Great series so far. I'm enjoying them all, keep up the great work I look forward to keep reading each chapter 😊

i'll be honest with you, your translations for DWAES have a lot of spelling mistakes and the dialogue is stiff/awkward. Have you thought about getting a proofreader or an additional translator?

@wastedwen When do you guys plan to start releasing chapters for Dragon Hermit? Also is there a set release schedule for each series you guys translate? Seems like some series may be dropped like cultivating with an immortals memory and Return of the Avenger since it's been nearly 2 weeks since both have had updates.

Even though my favorites are The Hunter and Urban Fairy King and I'm happy with their regular updates I do like the others as well and was wondering if you planned to continue translating them 😁 sorry for the long message, was just really curious!

Group Leader
@Kitbutshi So sorry for the late releases! The staff members that are assigned to Immortals memory and others are having exam, and will be continuing when they're free!

@wastedwen ah ok thanks, completely understandable! Thank you for the reply and all the hard work you guys do to give us these great series to read 😁

Group Leader
@teruhashiclone:
i'll be honest with you, your translations for DWAES have a lot of spelling mistakes and the dialogue is stiff/awkward. Have you thought about getting a proofreader or an additional translator?

KKJ will be re-releasing their earlier chapters with Magnificent Aurora Scans, meaning that the chapters will be reworded as well as having the SFX cleaned and redrawn, so that should help! Hope you enjoy! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread