The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Before Darkness Falls

Contributor
Aww yeah, i can't wait to see Chloe again...especially after she was murdered like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovisionik not a problem if the memory-revived "Chloe" would want revenge just like MC would want since it's him casting the magic after all...

Fed-Kun's army
Dude is going to resurrect her as a yandere or some shit is going to go wrong xd

@TimeVolt
even if he and Chloe choose to simply run away like that, I bet the witches won't easily let them go

there's also the matter with the humans, too... as far as they're concerned, every witch is their enemy, which means MC and Chloe will, again, live in hiding

edited to add:
I really wonder why the witches chose such a tasking method to fight the humans
aren't the humans already at risk from the radiation and such?

Aggregator gang
Good. Please continue to explain that you could become a potential traitor toward the witch. See where it take you

Aggregator gang
so smart to let them know you plan on fucking them over later

Fed-Kun's army
judging from the covers I wonder if he won't revive Doroka before Chloe. She seems kinda more important for the plot like the three of them against the world

Aggregator gang
Ok hes twisted but i unlike alot of manga i can legit see why hes twisted. Like its edgy but idk i think it might be the art that makes me kind of understand the mc more. anyone else feel similar?

Users who are viewing this thread