The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Love the look on the male toth.. seething with rage and jealousy.
They say the marriage is without love, but accepting her for her faults and being there to support her is more then enough show of affection then anything she has experienced until now in past life or current life.

She will expose that fuck for the things he has done one day.

somehow the title is not so fitting anymore XD??
whats with them why are they so lovey dovey ??! *rainbow puking*

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the king will end all political marriages just because he was asked to

Claude's already in love so far Ivona just shes this as a marriage of convenience but respects Claude but it's clear she also has feelings for him.

Gaspals going to be exposed soon but a snake character like him will figure a way to get out of it.

I am both cackling with satisfaction (over Gaspal being set aside), AND giddy with how fluffy the main couple is! 😆🤩

Duke unknowingly has some moves. All he needed was the right woman aka his future wife to use those moves from.

POS Baron, just... leave. I won't ask you to die since you'll most likely suffer from the manipulative cousin's *ss. Really, without any spoilers, I can tell how bad the cousin is. Ivona treated him with kindness, naive of her yes, but she still did. To think, he would manipulate the Baron to his side, only save her when in benefit for him (too many instances to show his ability to manipulate already).

I can't fathom what the Baron saw in him, yeah, he ACTS pitiful but when Ivona becomes disfigured, she's not pitiful enough for you? Knowing your actions caused misfortune to another being ain't tugging your heartstrings, you piece of trash?

Users who are viewing this thread