Author There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door!
She's getting raped! Poor girl...
@zips
I recognize your pfp, but I can't remember were it's from plz help
very nice 👍 keep going pls
@CattusCruris its botan from Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru
@deadbow
thanks
ok, i'll follow this one
So the apartment came equipped with a yuri harem?
I'm all in. Doubling down. Let's go.
Cute and lewd, Clewdte.
Dear Mom. I moved to Tokyo and suddenly my neighbors turned me into a lesbian with their mysterious yuri saliva powers.

P.S., please send my phone cable, as I live in Tokyo and there's no place nearby that sells phone cables.
this girl a real yuri magnet
...nice.

Not even close to realistic, probably written for men to read. I don’t care.
Smoosh more ladies together.
Ladies smooshed together is the best kind of ladies.
As a girl myself, this would be just.... wow. Like I died and God hath granted me this heaven
@Thrembs

I'm a girl and love it. It's so cute!😻
@Taikutsu18
Yeah, sometimes they target boys and I’m like “congratulation!! you have prooved the justice of our culture”.

In fact, a lot of girl-tartgeted yuri is infuriatingly ethereal (all wistful and floaty and melodramatic) and seem to ignore that any woman could have sexual feelings at all.
This is actually a lot cuter than I was expecting. For anyone looking for a preview It's basically two "Friends with benefits" neighbours teasing and trying to date MC. Its quite adorable. Lot less lewd than I was expecting.
Is it me or is this a homage of this gem?
https://mangadex.org/title/30097/so-do-you-want-to-go-out-or
TITLE DROP
Speaking as a kinda goony lesbian with chronically messy hair, i find this series a little reassuring
just a warning for those expecting something wholesome, this manga is kinda rapey and emotional manipulating