Liar Liar

Fed-Kun's army
Reading the description then reading through this chapter, I get the same impression

Dex-chan lover
This cover looks thicc! Me gusta.

-To Be Added-
Still don't know what this is about but its possibly something about school and romance etc etc
But what I cn tell you is that it has a cute girl on the cover which is nice
LEt's hope it doesn't turn to shit.

Saved to check later, either with an actual description or with a few chapters in place.
Thanks for the release anyways.

Dex-chan lover
my biggest surprise is the bato.to mention i thought it was an old manga.... apparently not

Well, although there is no description I'm guessing the guy was forced to pretend to be a super genius in order to maintain the prestige of the school. The story will probably be filled with comedy as he finds himself in awkward situations and maybe some ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryoumiya thought the same, but maybe it really IS old. cause there was lots of unfinished stuff on batoto

Dex-chan lover
@Galder not really possible since it also said MangaDex and any TL made between MD and Batoto would prob use "Vatoto" and not the Batoto domain it self....

Here's the official page with a synopsis, you'll have to google translate though: https://mfbunkoj.jp/special-contents/liar-liar/
Also, for those interested, the cover image artist's twitter handle is konominoco (nsfw profile)

Dex-chan lover
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ivv

Dex-chan lover
please dont mind me.
im just here for science.

Group Leader
Those alt names...

702.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread