Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Contributor
"I will be the representative, if you have a problem with that, you're free to try and defeat me."

Dex-chan lover
same, really don't like the new mask OTL hope it somehow evolves into something better looking

strangely enough, i sorta miss his white mask, it was v nice. ofc, this is v cool too! also lol i love all the relationships he's making with everyone, and i'm sad many of them aren't properly developed yet because he still has a mission and everything

thank you for translating!!

Yep, he's a hoarder for sure. Take all the Crystals this time. Just like that red eye demon predicted eh.

Dex-chan lover
I liked his old mask better. It looked more like a ghost rather than a conspicuous demon.

I like the smooth featureless white masks better that the rough horned black mask

Fed-Kun's army
I'm dissapointed how bad the new mask looks, it even looks too small with his jawline sticking out and it just has to have random massive horns ontop.

Dex-chan lover
The older mask was better but was also not completely fine. It was round on the front and that looked weird as well. It if was a bit flatter to look more like a real face it would be better IMO.

The old mask was better. I liked the simplicity, and it was far less edgy. Sadly, because this one is a growth item or whatever, he'll probably keep it for a long time, if not forever.

It could be worse though, he does look cool I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread