Sirius & Mayu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Closure

Group Leader
Well, that was pretty disappointing. I was hoping that Haru and Megu would become a definite item so as to leave Mayu wallowing in self pity. One thing I don't understand is why Megu can go and have dinner dates with Haru but Mayu never made the effort herself. I also don't understand why the author ended this chapter in such a stupid cliff-hanger when we all already know Mayu's answer.

Dex-chan lover
If I recall, @FredFriendly , not only is Mayu in a different city, but she's also quite poor and doesn't have much spare time, so going to another city just to hang out isn't feasible.

Group Leader
@Winderlies
If I recall, @FredFriendly , not only is Mayu in a different city, but she's also quite poor and doesn't have much spare time, so going to another city just to hang out isn't feasible.

I don't recall, though I thought Mayu and Megu were classmates. Nonetheless, if Mayu really is in love with Haru, she sure isn't putting much effort into keeping in contact with him. It's been three months, but has she even written to him at all? I don't remember and can't be bothered to re-read to find out. Megu has certainly put in a lot more effort and deserves to be with Haru far more than Mayu. Frankly, I don't see what these dudes see in Mayu to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
This is infuriating

Also, @FredFriendly, isn't Megu going to the same campus as Haru? Or at least they moved to the same city... That's why she can see him every day o_O

Fed-Kun's army
I've never wanted to collectively slap a group of people so hard before, but every last one of these characters could use one.

Group Leader
@chusetto
Also, @FredFriendly, isn't Megu going to the same campus as Haru? Or at least they moved to the same city... That's why she can see him every day o_O

Don't remember and, frankly, don't care. If I didn't know that this series was only 12 chapters long I mighta dropped it already due to my dislike of Mayu. Actually, none of the three main characters are very likeable. The new boy is the nicest person in the whole series, too bad he had to fall in love with such a loser as Mayu.

Users who are viewing this thread