Silver Spoon (ARAKAWA Hiromu) - Vol. 15 Ch. 129 - The Four Seasons ㉜

Group Leader
"We're still in the black, we can't!" should be "We're still in the red, we can't!". Being "in the black" financially means that you're profitable and flush with cash, being in the red means your in debt.

The director of the university has to be a relative of the high school one.

Group Leader
@Abetillo Have you read/seen Gokusen before? It was the same there, the shorter younger brother is the principal of the high school, and the taller older brother is the head of the school board.

I'm so glad there's still more to read again, and so sad there's not an endless pile to read.

Who is Mikage's friend with her, the blonde (or as far as I can tell)?

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1, nah, man. In the black means you're covering your base costs, but you're not turning a huge profit. It's better if they're in the green where they have enough profits for further expansion or other stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Pork Bowl society should've welcomed Hachiken with open arms.
Those traitors.
Great chapter, love that it finally back to finish.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how rumors about Hachiken already spread wide to university, even though Tokiwa isn't there. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
This makes me laugh every time without fail. Hachiken's reputation has a life of its own.

And I wished we had more than 3 chapters to learn more about Dominatrix Pig Farm Heiress Queen. That's one character I never knew how much I wanted to see fleshed out.

Users who are viewing this thread