Author Chapter 129 (Gin no Saji)
Hell yeah !
Thanks for this chapter.
Nice, finally something goes well for Ookawa.
"I believe you have some talent for M"
well, that's about right
That S&M club though mmm...
"We're still in the black, we can't!" should be "We're still in the red, we can't!". Being "in the black" financially means that you're profitable and flush with cash, being in the red means your in debt.
The director of the university has to be a relative of the high school one.
@Abetillo Have you read/seen Gokusen before? It was the same there, the shorter younger brother is the principal of the high school, and the taller older brother is the head of the school board.
Komaba going abroad! He's gonna looking for them crabs.
TEN THOUSAND YEARS, GIVE YOU SUCH A PIG IN THE PORK.
I'm so glad there's still more to read again, and so sad there's not an endless pile to read.

Who is Mikage's friend with her, the blonde (or as far as I can tell)?
I'm interested in the *&* Cultural Studies Society....
Join the s&m club it was fun ride
@HDMI1, nah, man. In the black means you're covering your base costs, but you're not turning a huge profit. It's better if they're in the green where they have enough profits for further expansion or other stuff.
Pork Bowl society should've welcomed Hachiken with open arms.
Those traitors.
Great chapter, love that it finally back to finish.
thanks a lot for the update! we are getting closer to the end ;O;
It's amazing how rumors about Hachiken already spread wide to university, even though Tokiwa isn't there. 🤣
This makes me laugh every time without fail. Hachiken's reputation has a life of its own.

And I wished we had more than 3 chapters to learn more about Dominatrix Pig Farm Heiress Queen. That's one character I never knew how much I wanted to see fleshed out.
Thanks for the chapter!
Our children are so grown up :,)
@ComradeRoe I can't recall her name but her first appearance was around chapter 106.