Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Appointment 20: Muscle Armor (Uncensored)

Dex-chan lover
Workout Harem UP +1

Looks like all of those sugary, convenience store icecreams really did their number.
Speaking of which, wouldn't she be getting them from Darkelf's store?
It was already established that the elves and darkelves don't entirely like one another. So I wonder if they'll touch on how Darkelf got away without dealing with Auntie...

Also, this is totally setting up the whole family coming over to our world for Elf.

Page 18 really confirmed it for me, though the ice cream in the earlier scenes was just giving it away that this would happen.

Dex-chan lover
The reason they can't go back is because they can't add extra mass to their realm right?

Double-page supporter
After all these chapters, Erufuda and our MC became an unassumed couple: they live together, share frustration together and now they are presenting to other family members as if nothing.

Contributor
Here I am thinking that she should have gained all sorts of weight with all that ice cream she ate, then that chapter ending... LOL. Justice!

G-P

Dex-chan lover
The only thing this chapter is missing on the last page is a narrator box saying And then they had lots of sex afterwards

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooo, bring back those abs!

We already have plenty of delicious thicc, just one fit is alright.

Aggregator gang
Human-kun is a harem mc that truly deserves and fights for his delicious chubby harem.

Erufuda droppin that name tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Auntie looks sexy indeed, even after gaining a belly from all the ice cream she still has some clear abs showing. Synecdoche still draws some of my favorite stuff ever, between Satyr-chan, Oga, Raika, and now Auntie....my God Syn/Meth sure knows what I love. Wish I could meet him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised Naoe hadn't noticed the belly on the aunt in the earlier pages, especially in the scene when he stood his ground.
Ice cream packs on the pounds quick, and it doesn't take much to do it at all... not something one should be eating every day.

Users who are viewing this thread