Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Just saying, the face at the end gives off a huge "I'm a villain but you won't realize it until I backstab you" vibe.

Dex-chan lover
His face either looks like 'a major pain in the ass' or 'laugh all day with booze in hand'.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, all these "almost German" city and country names...

Dex-chan lover
*insert Evil Noble tries to screw over MC, which inevitably blows up in his face arc here*

Double-page supporter
*insert "I bought this for 100 yen so I'll sell it for 200 hahaha profit!" without actually researching any local market* 🤓

so annoying, it's basically like "I bought this 10 liters of antimatter for 5 gram platinum coin so I'll sell it to earthlings for 10 grams of platina hahaha profit!" 👽

Dex-chan lover
look at this Farquaad lookin motherf*cker

@Owyn

to be fair, stable antimatter would be pretty much priceless, considering how much we invest into constructing a collider that could only produce a barely measurable amount that cancels out almost immediately. Kinda like the friend pointed out, they are introducing something new/better to the market that has demand, they have a lot of leeway with the price.

@Owyn
Basically they are investing money from our planet and it only pays off when they have something of value on earth
Where it gets interesting is when you start having gold and silver coins and you melt them to resell on earth
the rest is only valuable in the other world

Dex-chan lover
@owyn more like, I bought this antimatter fuel for 5 negative grams of gravplate metal, and sold to earthlings for 10 grams of gold. Btw, 5 grams of gold cost a milligram of gravplate metal.
The currencies are not equivalent.

@Gauvain if they can get coins of any decent purity, then they might possibly turn a profit yeah. But I find it more likely for them to do so if they buy ore directly using the coinage they earned, than re-smelting it.

@feha
Yes it could be interesting, must see which is the cheapest.
And personally I would not bother with the first processing of gold, I would take ingots that I would rework with modern equipment
In all cases it will require the support of a nobleman, because only the nobles have the authorization to mine, or have an illegal mine, but it is not very discreet.
In addition, the nobleman must agree to be paid with merchandise against his ingots.

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain harder to sell ingots, people ask questions, people gonna ask questions anyway, but you might be able to sell the coins for more than the gold is worth.

Dex-chan lover
is... everyone forgetting that there is a currency exchanger in the waiting room? they put marks in and get yen. there is no need to try to sell coins or such. they are just making pure profit.

@CountryMage
"harder to sell ingots" ingots are not that complicated to sell, it's simple to buy them why it would be hard to sell them
The problem is the quantity
The simplest is still to legalize it from the start with a company where it is difficult to verify the exchange of money.
or sell outright to a gold exporter in a country where no one asks where the gold comes from

"but you might be able to sell the coins for more than the gold is worth." I doubt it, or sold as an art piece
But in this case there should be demand and to create demand on something that has no history behind
Jewelry would be easier to sell than coins, but in this case you will be suspected of being a thief

Users who are viewing this thread