Modern Wizard Hunting Project

Contributor
By Modern, they really do mean present day! I was expecting like... 168 years and yet the medieval world is still medieval, like many other stories with this synopsis. That's a plus for me! The romance itself seems kind of basic and easy to map out right now, but it's only been a chapter, so I am interested in where it goes

The angel guy on the cover has a halo that looks like a Crown of Thorns type thing (not to mention the black body markings), maybe he's under a curse of some sort?

So awesome I’m addicted. Love the art love the story love the characters and flow. Awesome.

Bro I feel so upset that i know he won't end up with our Mr. Dragon Envy, not only is he hot, but he is a a life benefactor who has held tender feelings for our boy for almost as long as he has been alive, and that's dedication. Over 100 years? Bro please, I feel so upset, but I also understand, BUT ALSO I FEEL SAD BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE ENVY. I just hope that he ends up happy and well, preferably with a person he loves and can accompany him for the rest of his life.

Should mr dragon and Mr angel just be together instead 🤭😂 *Male lead betrayal* uwu

Users who are viewing this thread