Genius Cool Treasure: President's Wife Is Too Powerful

Dex-chan lover
Of course she gets raped and is then pregnant, this wouldn't be a Chinese Manhua is that wasn't the start...

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 I hate how commen this is that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if rapemance became a thing; even though it kinda already is, just that it doesn't have a name. Yet...

Dex-chan lover
@sweet-potato Do josei romance manhuas even come without the rape? Out of the hundreds I've read, that and the over-the-top comedy drama seem to be mandatory inclusions.

Dex-chan lover
@TraoCard113 Well, from the ones that I read, while there is no explicit consent given, the excuse is that she actually wanted it but is too embarrassed to say yes, so she says "no" but actually means "yes" or the guy is super hot so it's okay!

@TrapCard113 There is one called "The CEO's Sudden Proposal" where the FL isn't raped or abused by her husband. That's my profile pic. It's her and her stepson. Found it on WebComics.

Dex-chan lover
@LunaDW, not so sure about that though. because I have seen two different versions of that one. the webcomics one seemingly omit some stuff. while the one I found on youtube was uh...different in one specific scene.

Could anybody give me a summary of this series because I honestly don't understand the one posted on here. From what I can tell, FL gets pregnant by ML and leaves shortly after, comes back some time later to do some stuff(?), and then leaves again, prompting the ML to search for her?
Is this worth reading or is the actual comic as confusing as this summary?

@NoSoup from what I got is, they had a one night stand, MC got pregnant. Didnt know who the dad was, maybe didnt care. Became a journalist and by sheer coincidence took pics of her baby daddy. He couldnt get it up for others but for some reason he has no problem with her so he decides to make her his GF/Wife whatever. And then what happens later idk.

@Krackers Thank you! 😊
That sounds kinda weird, but it's definitely better than what I first assumed. Guess I'll give it a try!

@NoSoup My pleasure ^_^
It definitely sounds a bit interesting, although knowing these chinese comics, its gonna have a lot of ehhhh moments and kinda shitty art. But the story could get interesting once they realize that they got a child together.

@eternallynameless I think youre thinking of some other one, there are so many like this.

Also How do I comment on the newest chapter? Cause it aint letting me i'll do it here instead, Im ready to bet he wont believe she is married so she shows him her kid, and he investigates that shit and finds out she aint/wasnt married.

The story is so dull and transfer even worse on the manhua, I want to cry. :(
Is the original novel from Jiong Jiong You Yao? Because those are all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread