Chun and Alice

Just from the coloring on the cover, I give it a 9. Reading it, I changed the rating to 10, it is promising.

It's all so pretty! With only two chapters I don't really get the characters though. Not really what I expected but will continue to see where it all goes

... why would someone rate this a 5? Because mc a money grubber?

Edit nvm the usual people give low rate 1 because its tagged yuri...

How yuri?
later chapter, Alice gave her a ring and Chun didn't get the meaning. Haha. The premise is two girls were taking care of each other while facing conspiracy.

Dex-chan lover
this is exciting not a lot of yuri involve actual political struggle even when it's about royalty im so glad this got scanlated

love it i undrestood the relationships what i didn't undrestand in how can such a handsome man marry and give birth to such ugly people both inside and out

ahhhh this is so cute and the art is so lovely!
just two girls taking care of each other because they're not gay

Dex-chan lover
So far I got this on my top hype manga/webtoon.
Yuri while also having something at stake is always great.

the plot isn't particularly good or interesting tbh, it is kinda dumb and overly sappy for the sake of some quick contrived drama. The art is pretty unique tho, and I also think it's expecting too much from a dude that has to draw and color this many illustrations every week, so it's fine I guess

I just found this today woah this is interesting! I am particularly excited for character developments and Selena's role. And I wonder how the author can make Chun like Alice. Poor Alice...

Users who are viewing this thread