Anti-Gravity Girl

Nice story. Gonna wait for the updates!!! Thank you so much for your hard work, translators🌸

I don't know, this story seems interesting but it's just giving me anxiety and hate instead of enjoyment.

Dex-chan lover
Every character besides the floaty girl are douchebags lol.

Dex-chan lover
How can I change the frontpage info? I found the korean name of this series, it's "반중력소녀"

@Redice I think the MC is okay to act like that since he pretty much had minimal interaction with his dad because of her. Imagine someone you care and look up to essentially treats you like nothing except when they benefit from it, especially when you're just a kid. The Elder Sister could arguably be okay to be cold since she was separated from her when she was very young and constantly told by the scientists/doctors that the floaty girl is an experiment. She doesn't know how to properly interact with her now that floaty girl is technically a civilian now. Everyone else, I do think that they could all be nicer.

Aggregator gang
@ndrew99 Oh no how bad we talking? I was interested in picking this up but it is an absolute struggle to watch or read shit that just gives me anxiety or makes me uncomfortable

@DracoSafarius It's like, the guys dad only cares about his job / girl and ignores his family, she's being used as a tool, man vs society sort of situation.

If anyone is wondering about the art being similar to some other webtoon, You are correct !! this is the same author as the one who made the emperor’s Knight!!!!! *Squeallll*

This is just trash don't bother reading. Cunt characters all the way through.

Dex-chan lover
i have a feeling like there are going to be 3 back to back chapters with genuinely good charachter development and then it’s gonna go back to standard melodramatic romcom trash.

Aggregator gang
If you want all the characters to be shallow and constantly the nicest characters, this isn't for you. The characters that the comments below are bitching about are people that are struggling with daily life and the rest of it. Of course some maybe assholes, but this manga is trying to highlight those points and reveal that true nature. Wait before you find more information out before you shit on it unequivocally. This has potential, the MC may come off as a dick, but inside, he knows he's venting on the wrong person (the gravity girl). I look forward to the progression of the characters and the story.

All the family drama of evangelion except death of course aaaand None of the giant robots.

The MC’s backstory and family situation comes off as a little dark, but this manga is very lighthearted and funny. It gives the characters a lot of depth while allowing for the casual storyline to become serious when it needs to be. First impressions are meant to be changed in this manga, so I advise people to be patient with the plot and character development because it shows promise.

The story is very unnatural and forced. I dont know about the rest of the manga but the first 7 chapters every plot point was very unrealistic, predictable and forced. By chapter 5 you know what the whole manga is about. Mc hates girl. Girl goes and does dumb thing because shes sad. Mc saves girl. Mc starts to warm up to girl.

The girls personality was kind of 1 dimensional and stiff. It made it hard to enjoy her character at all

The story also moves way to quick showing no development in their relationships and just automatically being friends again.

Idk what it is but it feels like all the characters have a disconnect in their expression of emotions. They feel really robotic, dry, and apathetic. I end up not being able to care for any of them and the plot becomes bland and relationships are forced.

Users who are viewing this thread