Solte the Traveler

Dex-chan lover
WTFAMIREADING.JPG

Mmmm yes, this is the Mizukami Satoshi we all know and love.
Planet With felt somewhat off. Didn't hook me in like his other works.
This one nailed it with just the first chapter.
Looks like we're in for a (quarterly) ride bois.

Everything was good until she turned into a magical girl. Then it was awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah. I've just accidentally found a new Mizukami work!
Going to follow this with anticipation and craving for those deep feels his stories give you(especially his big three).
Thank you to the people working on translating these chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect it to be a mahou shoujo. When the fairy pop out of her head kinda reminds me of bobobo lol.

Double-page supporter
The first chapter finally managed to give me that adventure feeling again. Journey to Arcadia from Avantasia could be the theme song for this manga.

Mizukami is just the best.

I realize it was like 70 pages but waaaaaaay to much of that was /basically/ filler considering this only comes out every 3~ or so months. He's writing it like it's a weekly manga or even a monthly one and not making decent usage of limited pages, we didn't need a bunch of that stuff in there. Maybe one page to show all the fun stuff she's doing in the city at most, not several. Mizukami needs to change up his pacing to be less decompressed, more plot heavy if he wants to do this tri-monthly release thing. Otherwise it will end up being his longest story yet in terms of how long it takes to get the actual plot going and in terms of time overall and this is considering that sengoku youko took like 9 years or something from start to finish. Like you can understand where the story is generally going and the ambience he wants to create, but it's going to take us so long to get there at this rate that it's just not going to work well.

@anoman
Literally every detail is important, what do you mean filler? Besides, the raws are probably way more, so I believe this manga does not have a translation group.
Edit: You are right about the raws being just two, missed that.

Users who are viewing this thread