I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that he has yet to realize she is a girl

@kitkawaii this should be the guy the leviathan is having post chapters since JB threatened legal action and leviathan decided to take the chapters off their website

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if there are other bodyparts that could essentially have the same effect as rabbit paws, but for other stats...

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know/care about the shit thats going on, i just want to read manga, so keep the chapters coming!!! \o////

it's so stupid they want to pursue legal actions when they only have the license for the novel and not the manga SMH these scanlation drama wars
Anyway, thanks @Trinity_Wonder1212 for keeping this manga updated much love <3

Aggregator gang
I'm dead as fuck with the situation around the rabbits

Also, is the Tylum Ranger Job a Rare or Hero Tier?

Looks like the Tiers are as follow: [Normal] [Likely Something, otherwise the next] [Rare] [Hero]

@Trinity_Wonder1212 It's great that you picked up this, just don't rush since this was dead for a while anyway i doubt people are starving for all chapter being released super fast. Especially if more time means you can avoid stuff like
Those Crazy Villagers didn't give enough praise either... with Count Falon and the count they got the "Orc's Skull Grinder" too.
, cause this seems all sorts of wrong. Some other stuff feel awkward to read too like
Anyways, what's that stuff about the blacksmith that said he'd help you whacking your sword with a hammer all about?

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation.

But be careful.

I heard there's a group that has ties to a Korean cartel (Kkangpae).

They're using money earned with human and drug trafficking to stage assassinations of manhwa translators.

Scary times.

Meo

Aggregator gang
So...he killed all the rabbits and now August will never forgive those players that didn't play it cool with him?

Double-page supporter
@J8DLPT I'm not sure, this might be just a rumor.

But the guy who attempted to work on this manhwa before had to abandon the project because of fear for his life.

The Box doesn't joke around.

Stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread