Author Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic
oh darn the translations stopped
pls come back translation frens
Come on! The russians are getting translations!!! What about spanish??? I know the english ones die because of license, but at least give us spanish ones
> I know the english ones die because of license
The russians and spanish groups don't give a damn about licensing or any of that copyright nonsense, the one who do are the English TL group wussing out 'out of respect', it's all bullshit.
@Visitor how little you know kek
@IAmInept
'how little you know'
It's more than enough to know it's also done on purpose on top of many groups being spineless copyright/license beholders and lazy meme TLers, don't make it seem like I still have a lot to learn when it's already common knowledge. Them using semantics and elaborate psychological doohickery to make excuses only made things worse.
I was happy because i thought they translated a new chapter after 6 months but wtf the first 5 pages are fucking unreadable its all small an compresed if you are gonna translate at least make it somewhat decent il not asking to be excellent i read google translations before but this was another level of shittines
THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER! I AM HOPING TO SEE THE NEXT ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
id rather read sentences that are complete and sideways rather than broken into tiny 3 letter iterations.
Can't wait for more... Guess I'll read it till ch43 in the other language 😁
my monthly dose of degeneracy is back.
fix that formatting
This shit was the manga that got me into isekai and this giant rabbit hole of the fantasy genre in manga. It brings a tear to my eye that it has finally been updated.
Thank you for translating it and fixing those drop down texts.