I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 91 - Lure

So much drag...
I don't what the trash MC is waiting for if he can already kill the whole LAN family and assassins.....he should be done with it or go hide somewhere and train.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the expression "There can only be one men standing between the two of us" is kinda funny. Not ten. Not two. Only one. Between the two of us. Kinky.

Dex-chan lover
Hope 3 times is what it takes for mc to kill when he should.

Aggregator gang
So, with all these people, they've soon gone through the whole damn population of the world, and apparently everyone is against our MC. I mean come on author, stop pulling these villains out of your ass already! We get it, you don't know how to write, no need to keep repeating the same damn 2-chapter plot over and over and over again, just end the story already.

Aggregator gang
so why exactly did they use those two to lure him? sure he healed the husband, but they're a little more than acquaintances at most. he literally met them like two days ago lol.

the title is really accurate in a way(should change to i am trash) the story is becoming trash as it progresses

Dex-chan lover
he wants a man to stand between them? lul. Needs more girls in this chap

once again as soon as he gets better some shit happens. Only difference is that the girl is married now.

Users who are viewing this thread