Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
oh it will kill you if you try to do that.
and it has a name: sansui

Dex-chan lover
I know where that President is coming from, since people can come out of the woodwork to try to abuse.. I am blanking on the childs name atm, to restart the empire, but if you go down this route, you are truly fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, let me get back at this monster who killed innocent and uninvolved people, by doing the same exact thing! What a great idea!

Man, all these isekai'd people have some serious screws loose.

Nothing like a flashback to give an absurd motive, completely ruining all interest I could have had in a character.

Dex-chan lover
>Intentionally trying to bring harm to Rain, Sansui's reverse scale
Yeah I see this going absolutely SWIMMINGLY for this guy lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi @Guspaz. Thanks for the translation! Would you consider putting the credits page at the end of the issue to avoid opening with a spoiler? Thanks again!

@cor3zone Seriously, it's like the only lesson they've gotten from games and manga is, "I am Hero, therefore I cannot be wrong!" Our MC seems to be the only exception so far.

Dex-chan lover
if the author expected people to have some sort of sympathy for this cardboard character....

I see the pieces are all coming together into mashed potatoes instead of a nice cassarole. Oh well, both are fine with me.

If this antagonist did not die later, i will drop this series. Killing all of royalty member doesnt justifcy ur action to kill innoncent kid

Dex-chan lover
Well, for the curious (ch 31 spoiler)
Basically the whole chapter is about the fat noble sending goon squad to kill everyone.

He's aiming for two groups.
On one side, this president who came for this negotiation.
On the other side, the shack where Rain is (basically kill everyone except Rain)

He think that as long as he kill all the important people and keep Rain alone, the chaos in the war situation + his position as the savior of the last royal family member would let him become de facto ruler.

As of the end of the chapter, the president just speared some dude + used what I think is the dagger that identify the bloodline to stab one of the assassins.

Aggregator gang
No, a single page with a sign is not enough exposition to introduce the backstory of a character.

At that point, you might as well have made him repeat his goal with some emphasis on the fact that it's a revenge.

I don't want to be mean but this manga went downhill pretty fast. Why can't this just be about a dude who is really good with a sword but boring, when did this become a political intrigue etc.. manga

When till Sansui “lightly” karate chops his head, which causes it to explode into lil’ itty bits. Please don’t say never.

Users who are viewing this thread